shirley temple

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자나르 조회 3회 작성일 2022-06-28 02:51:05 댓글 0

본문

Shirley Temple - On The Good Ship Lollipop.avi

Du film Bright Eyes (1934)
gigi camp : You can actually see her trying to pull down her dress when they’re grabbing her that’s so sad
Songs Spring : I even got creepy vibes off of this when I watched it as a kid.. now as an adult I can see why
Falsefinder : I feel sad for her. She was such a little girl to be working so hard.
Paul Martz : I showed this clip to my mother-in-law Cleo recently. Cleo is the same age as Shirley Temple and a huge classic film fan. Unfortunately, Cleo is compromised from a stroke, and suffers from dementia and memory loss. In spite of her limitations, she sang along with this video and knew every word. The mind is an amazing thing.
I P : May Shirley's soul be resting in the highest of heavens. She was such a unique being.

Disturbing Horrors Behind Shirley Temple That'll RUIN Your Childhood

In this true story documentary, we're covering the disturbing horrors behind Shirley Temple that'll RUIN your childhood. Shirley Temple rose to massive Hollywood fame from 1934 to 1938, but what happened behind the scenes of the child star's films was darker than anyone could have possibly imagined. Despite the horrors that occurred, many people have NEVER heard of what Shirley Temple endured during her time as a star. Today in this biography, we're revealing all of the dark secrets behind the making of Shirley Temple's career. Join us for a storytime covering the disturbing true life story of Shirley Temple.

[Video] [Imagery] supplied by Getty Images.

Little Colonel Bojangles Dance

Bill "Bojangles" Robinson teaches Shirley Temple his signature stair dance in this scene from The Little Colonel
Pia Palencia : two great american talents. the story goes the she was not to hold hands with mr bojangles but she insisted. also he was to dance alone she only watched again she put her foot down creating the first time in a film a black man held a white women's(girl's) hand.back them this was unheard of.YOU GO SHIRLEY!
Johnny Ev : Rest in Peace Shirley and Bojangles. Both superb entertainers.
Fred Morris : Haven't seen this in years. Still brings a tear to my eye. Rest In Peace Shirley. Both angels are now dancing in heaven.
Moni Moni Moni : The one time Shirley Temple didn’t look uncomfortable dancing with an older gentlemen, and he was so so sweet and not creepy. Love this song and scene
Peter Metcalfe : Bojangles was awesome, and he made it look so effortless.

#shirley temple

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 17,545건 3 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.bankloan.or.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com