3DMAPPING

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자로라 조회 13회 작성일 2022-07-29 18:58:11 댓글 0

본문

Top11 3D Projection Mapping Artworks

https://limelightart.net/
The best 3D projection mapping artworks Limelight has created between 2016 and 2019.

The past few years we’ve been incredibly lucky creating artworks all around the globe. We are beyond grateful, and as a token of our appreciation for the support from everyone that’s been part of this journey, we are wishing you happy holidays with a selection of our fave 3D projection mapping moments from these years.

Video: Kevin Harald Campean
Music: AMB
The Crazy Vaper : When the fake alien alien invasion happens, remember this technology
Indieciphered : Here are the timestamps :
0:05 - INTERCONNECTION, at Bucharest (RO) 2016, for the iMapp video-mapping contest
0:13 - WHAT IF, at Melbourne (AUS) 2018, for the White Night event
0:23 - COSMIC FLOW, at Torun (PL) 2017 for the Bella Skyway Festival
0:32 - CATHEDRAL OF THIEVES, at Santa Monica LA (US) 2018 for the Other Art Fair
0:36 - EVERGREEN, at Marina Bay (SGP) 2018 for the i Light Singapore Festival
0:46 - AWAKENING, at Debrecen (HUN) 2017 for the 50th Flower Carnival
0:54 - ANOTHER NATURE, at Debrecen (HUN) 2019 for the light art exhibition Rescape
1:00 - BEAUTIFUL BANGKOK, at Bangkok (THA) 2017 for the Tourism authority of the Thai capital
1:20 - COEXISTENCE, at Chatswood (AUS) 2019 for the Vivid Sydney Festival
1:35 - VERSUS, at Slemmestad (NOR) 2018 for the Factory Light Festival
1:45 - INCUNABULA, at Denver CO (US) 2019 for the Night Lights Denver permanent canvas on the Denver Theatre District

There is something really monumental about projection mapping on entire disctricts. Yours are truly inspiring !
STVinMotion : What an awesome collection of mind bending mapping projects! Got this big big smile on my face and my mind is glowing )) Thank you for existing.
Josephine Kavitha : Beautiful and fantastic
sky flowers : It’s beautiful and scary !

'Axioma' - 3D projection mapping at LLUM BCN Festival 2016 in Barcelona.

From February 11 to February 14, 2016, Barcelona has celebrated its winter 'Fiesta Mayor' in honor of Santa Eulàlia with the popular LLUM BCN festival. At different spots of the city, the festival is bringing together light and tradition. The young multidisciplinary studio Onionlab (http://www.onionlab.com/) has created 'Axioma', a mind-blowing 3D stereoscopic mapping that could be seen at Plaça del Rei.

For further information, just follow the link: http://weandthecolor.com/llum-bcn-festival-3d-mapping-by-onionlab/67632
Plankton - Anomalistic : Where can i find the audio samples from the projection ? really impressive mapping!!!!! <3
steven marchand : The most awesome thing I've ever seen. Showcasing the technology by confirming our perceptions and the natural laws of the world and ripping them to sheds with every scene/element change. The line segments to polygons give us an understanding of the nature of construction (perhaps seen thru the mind of Escher) Can one imagine the delight M.C. would get with tools such as we have now. Even a hard core 'analog' can't escape the beauty and potential of the medium. Thanks for sharing and inspiring. (Just seen 2019-why wasn't I notified? Better late than never) Again TFS!!
Mai : Simple and stunning! That is, a great job people! Congrats
Megavision Arts : Fabulous work!
saklavi27 : this is absolutely stunning ;) who did compose the music?

carplounge Autopilot Update Nov. 2018 I #4 3D Mapping - jetzt noch genauer!

#4 3D Mapping - jetzt noch genauer!

// Service Manager Daniel Erklärt das neue Mappingupdate im Detail:

- Neu: Raster Ausrichtung \u0026 Größe jetzt einstellbar!
- Autosave: automatische Zwischenspeicherung beim Mappen! für längste Mapping-Sessions - ohne Risiko von Datenverlust!
- Neu Isobathic HD: mit dem neusten App Update können in Verbindung mit dem Raymarine Echolot jetzt auch hochauflösende isobathische Karten erstellt werden. Die extrem detailreiche Auflösung zeigt unebenheiten und besondere Spots im See jetzt in unterschiedlichen farben in einer hohen einstellbaren Kontraststufe für einen 3D-Effekt!

Alle ausführlichen Video Tutorials zum RT4 Raymarine Autopilot Set: https://www.carplounge.de/de/autopilot-update
Uwe Gronewold : Top ,Daniel

#3DMAPPING

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 17,573건 19 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.bankloan.or.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com