icf-f10

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자큐센 조회 5회 작성일 2022-08-16 02:56:03 댓글 0

본문

Sony radio icf f10 i bought from seller Acegis on Tokopedia compared to my cheap sony radio.

No sensitivity and bad selectivity. Dishonest seller. Bad marketplace platform to be relied. Be warned. In Toped you only have 2 days to confirm everything, if you not around, you are out of luck. Even 95+% - 100% rating doesnt correlate to anything except statistic on probability they will send you what you buy.
Toped could not help you even if you honest and the seller was bad. But they will actually send you message from time to time (to cheers you up?). Even seller can never send your item without having any penalty from Tokopedia marketplace.

Other seller that i experienced to not honest : "Kastil Drakula" for not sending what i buy and even lied to transfer back from bank account. Simply thief. Be careful.

Other dishonest seller : "cnc tech store" for selling counterfeit/illegal Windows 7 Ultimate and sneaky person when complained. Be careful as Tokopedia CS is mostly have not enough knowledge and usually on Seller side.

Being a honest person is not as hard as to face dishonest person plays.

Sony ICF F10 AM/FM $13 Radio Review

Review of the AM /FM Sony ICF-F10 radio from Amazon. This radio runs from two D size batteries only and has no AC cord.
fsaenzmex : The Best Radio I've had, only uses 2 D size batteries and will last for 60 days listening to it an average of 3 hours per day, and also has a great sound for AM stations. I currently have 13 spokes, 2 Optimus, 2 General Electric including Super radio, I have 3, sony, 3 grundig, 1 panasonic, 1 Radio Shack
EPL : Best radio I bought and at a good price. I also own a ICF SW-11 and a SRF-M37 (without weather band). I'm looking for the ICF S10MK2. Sony makes the best radios.
Brad Ellis : The knobs are a bit loose on one model I bought, but the second one has stiff, strong turning. Seems like it might be hit-or-miss. I have really come to love this little gem of a radio! (Obviously, since I bought two)
TheRadiogeek : You can't beat this radio for price and battery life.
enrimt : Thanks for this video , it was very useful

RESTAURACIÓN Y REPARACIÓN DE RADIO SONY ICF - F10

Hola amigos, en este video le devolveremos la vida a una radio Sony ICF-F10, que encontré mientras caminaba en la chacra
Marco Anton JR : ¡¡¡Tamare!!! Ni poniendo velocidad de reproducción x2 avanza rápido... :v
Luchito 42 : Hola , muy buen video, consulta que pintura usas para el exterior ?
Miguel Cendejas : Disculpa el cable de la antena aerea va conectado a tierra ?
Johann Höchtl : Well, there was not much to restore. I even bet it would have played right away. Instead of painting I would have applied a thin layer of linseed oil to the case.
Paul Restorer : Weel done. Best wishes

#icf-f10

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 17,354건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.bankloan.or.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com